Friday, March 15, 2019

DREAM BIGGER



Life is too short to settle for things that you know are less than what's in you. I've learned that if it doesn't scare me, it's not big enough. If we can do it in our own strength, it doesn't take faith. 
I dare you to pray, "God, bring something across my path so big that only You can make it happen. Scare me again." 

When He does, don't shrink back; take that step of faith. If you do, you're going to rise to levels you never thought possible, accomplish dreams bigger than you've imagined, overcome obstacles that seemed insurmountable, and reach the fullness of your destiny.


On the other side of the fear is a destiny bigger than you ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what we can do better by sending an email to homeland.studio.media@gmail.com

Support this outreach by sharing this post on your social media. God bless as you do so.